IDEAVIBE IS A FRAUD

Chad Deary is a fraud. He lies about his experience and additionally uses the work of others as samples.

I found this out when I identified and spoke with the real author. He is a fraud and he stole $500 from me.

IDEAVIBE is a complete sham and they cannot be trusted with any payments. I am the former CEO of a Fortune 1000 company who would never, ever recommend Chad.

He takes your money then subcontracts out the work and then leaves you high and dry with a document that is not usable. He is a liar and a fraud.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: He is a liar from the beginning, He cheated me out of money.

Comments

IdeaVibe

We would be open for a transparent conversation from the author of this post. These are very serious allegations which are unfounded and untrue.

Chad Dearey

President

IDEAVIBE.com is a FRAUD

1.4

Chad and his team are fraudsters and do not actually complete anywork. They farm everything out to others and use samples prepared by other firms. I hired Chad to complete a simple task and he completely lied, cheated and stole $1000 dollars from me.

He simply cannot be trusted with unfront payments and milestones. Please ensure you are receiving exactly what you need BEFORE you pay one dime.

Chad Deary is a liar, a cheat and a thief. Do not trust him for any reason. He told me he wrote plans and hes doesnt. He told me he has raised hundreds of millions of dollars....HA!

Please look elsewhere. You will be far happier.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Chad deary.

Comments

IdeaVibe

"david1141" I wish you would have contacted me directly if you had challenges with me or IdeaVibe. I would love to personally help you out if we missed anything on your plan. Feel free to call me or email to discuss further.

Chad Dearey